MEMBERSHIPS: frequently asked questions
Q: What's included in a support membership?
- Access to our interactive Client Portal
- Personal Nutritional Recommendations Sheet ("NRS") and Short Term Action Plan posted to your Client Portal after every consultation
- Consultation notes and additional clinical recommendations posted with each new NRS
- Access to lots of PDF resources (shared through the Client Portal)
- Access to web resources
- Access to our online scheduling program and invoice tracker (hosted by Ovatu)
- Automated text and email consultation reminders
- A free weekly supplement organizer
- Access to office Specials (such as discounts on supplements, shipping, or membership fees!)
- Access to the Wise Bear Community where clients share recipes, ideas, and encouragement with one another (optional)
- Invitations to events and webinars pertaining to nutritional or holistic health (topics such as Quick and Easy Meal Prep, cooking demos, or guided shopping trips)
- Weekly gratitude meditations for mental support on your journey
- And, most importantly, access to the wealth of knowledge and support that is your Nutritional Therapist outside of in-office consultations.
Q: What are Credits, and how do they work?
- A credit is essentially a unit of your practitioner's time. This helps us keep track of your support needs, and allows us to flexibly meet your them on a bio-individual basis.
Q: How much time is 1 Credit worth?
- 1 credit = up to 15 minutes of your practitioner's time
Q: What happens if my support interaction is 5-minutes or less? Will a Credit get used?
- A support interaction counts as any interaction of greater than 5 minutes.
- 1 credit gets used when your practitioner spends anywhere from 6-15 minutes with you or for your care (i.e., writing up your post-consultation notes).
- Interactions that are 5 minutes or less will not use a credit.
- NOTE: Email or messaging sessions with a combined total of 6 minutes or more will count as one continuous exchange (and, therefore, use 1 credit), even if each individual response takes less than 5 minutes to compose.
- See What is a Mini Consultation for additional details.
Q: What is a MINI CONSULTATION?
- A Mini Consultation is a short interaction or exchange between you and your practitioner to check in on progress, answer questions, provide guidance and support, or adjust supplements.
- A Mini Consultation lasts between 6 and 10 minutes in person (including 5 minutes for post-consultation notes), or 6 and 15 minutes by email/message.
- A phone/video call, or in-office consultation lasting between 6 and 10 minutes (includes 5 minutes for your practitioner to prepare your NRS or post-consultation notes).
- An email/messaging session lasting between 6 and 15 minutes.
Q: What is a Booster Pack?
- Some members may find that they would like more credits per month than their membership offers. This is why we've created Booster Packs!
- A Booster Pack is a small pack of extra credits that can be purchased and applied to a current membership to make sure you're getting all the support you need.
- $45 - pack of 3 credits
Q: Can I pre-pay for multiple months of a Membership all at once? Or, do I have to pay separately month-to-month?
- Yes! You may pre-pay for up to 12 months of a membership at a time.
Q: What if I want to cancel my current membership or change to a different plan?
- Month-to-Month billing
- You may cancel your membership by contacting our Client Support Department at any time. All memberships are non-refundable or transferable.
- Multi-Month Contracts
- You may cancel your membership at any time. All memberships are non-refundable or transferable.
- You may make changes to a multi-month contract by contacting our Client Suppot Department a minimum of 10-business days' prior to your monthly renewal date.
- Pre-Paid Memberships
- Pre-paid contracts are non-refundable or transferable. You may cancel a pre-paid membership at any time.
Q: Can my family members use my membership Credits?
- At this point in time, all memberships and credits are non-transferable, so your family members will not be able to utilize your credits.
Q: What if I don't use all of my credits for the month?
- Credits are there in case you need them, but you do not have to use all of them.
- Unused credits will expire at the end of each month. A "month" is calculated as 31 calendar days after the start of your membership.
- NOTE: Credits in a Multi-Month FLOURISH Membership will roll-over to the next month until the end of the membership contract. At the end of the contract, all unused credits will expire.