Support membership: SProut
Our Support Memberships are designed to offer personalized care after your initial consultation and Personal Achievement Plan review. Most new clients do best with our Sprout Membership, as it offers comprehensive care in beginning your journey. After the first month or two, you may find that you need less frequent points of contact between regular consultations. If that's the case, than our Grow Membership will be perfect for you!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN A SUPPORT MEMBERSHIP?
- Access to our interactive Client Portal
- Personal Nutritional Recommendations Sheet ("NRS") and Short Term Action Plan posted to your Client Portal after every consultation
- Consultation notes and additional clinical recommendations posted with each new NRS
- Access to lots of PDF resources (shared through the Client Portal)
- Access to web resources
- Access to our online scheduling program and invoice tracker (hosted by Ovatu)
- Automated text and email consultation reminders
- A free weekly supplement organizer (if needed)
- Access to office Specials (such as discounts on supplements, shipping, or membership fees!)
- Access to the Wise Bear Community where clients share recipes, ideas, and encouragement with one another (optional)
- Invitations to events and webinars pertaining to nutritional or holistic health (topics such as Quick and Easy Meal Prep, cooking demos, or guided shopping trips)
- Weekly gratitude meditations for mental support on your journey
- And, most importantly, access to the wealth of knowledge and support that is your Nutritional Therapist outside of in-office consultations.
SPROUT (comprehensive support membership): continued support on your journey, including follow-up consultations, email, messages, phone calls, and resources.
Number of Credits: up to 14 per month ($20/credit)
Minimum Contract: 1-month
Investment in your health: $280 per month
Multi-Month Bonus: Membership contracts of 3-months or more receive a 5% discount!
Our SPROUT membership includes 14 credits per month (equal to 3.5-hours of your Nutritional Therapist's time), spread across any type of interaction that suits your needs best! This is the PERFECT membership for beginners, or for anyone who is looking for steady support on their health journey.
For more information on credits, please check out our Memberships FAQ.
Here are some common credit use options as an example:
- 2x 60-minute consultation (1 mid-month, 1 end of month- 6 credits/each). Use 12 credits = 2 left
- 1x 10-minute support phone/video call between consultations. Use 1 credits = 1 left
- 1x 15-minute email/messaging session between consultations. Use 1 credits = 0 left
(THIS IS THE MOST COMMON USE OF CREDITS)
- 2x 30-minute consultation (i.e., one per week, 2 weeks in a row) (3 credits/each). Use 6 credits = 8 left
- 1x 60-minute consultation (at the end of the month for consultation and Functional Evaluation progress assessment.) Use 6 credits = 2 left
- 2x Mini Consultations (1 credit/each) Use 2 credits = 0 left
- 2x 60-minute consultation (i.e., 1 mid-month, 1 end of month- 6 credits/each). Use 12 credits = 2 left
- 1x 20-minute support phone/video call between consultations. Use 2 credits = 0 left
- 1x 30-minute consultation (i.e., mid-month). Use 3 credits = 9 left
- 1x 60-minute consultation (i.e., end of month). Use 6 credits = 3 left
- 1x 20-minute support phone/video call between consultations. Use 2 credits = 1 left
- 1x 15-minute email/messaging session between full consultations ("Mini Consultation"). Use 1 credits = 0 left
Booster packs for Active Members
What if you need additional support during a month, but you've run out of credits? No problem! As an active Member, you can always purchase a booster pack of additional credits for extra support to get you over the hump on any particular month.
BOOSTER PACK (3 credits/pack).......................$45.00
(1 credit equals up to 15-minutes of practitioner time)